11.22.63 - Stephen King This book is excellent, and more than worthy of being a Stephen King classic.

The whole concept of the book is fascinating, thought provoking and beautifully written.........and who knew Stephen King could write a love story.

The research into this must have been extensive as there are many, many facts and figures based on the actual events of 11.22.63 and the time leading up to that fateful day, giving us a glimpse of the actual players involved at the time, please don't think you are bombarded with information as this is not the case it just all merges seamlessly into this wonderful tale of the late 50's, early 60's and of course the present.....it is a time travel novel after all!!

The fictional characters are brought to life, they so well rounded and interesting they feel like old friends you have just stopped by to have a coffee with. As the events unfold it becomes hard to have to say goodbye to them.....now finished, I feel bereft.

This is a great book and I highly recommend it, but be warned you may shed a tear or two, I certainly did.